KAM's New Reopening Policies and Procedures
KANSAS AVIATION MUSEUM: CODE OF CONDUCT
- Facial coverings are required, according to City policy.
- Wash hands often
- Avoid touching items in the Museum
- Social Distancing of 6 feet or more is required
- You have not had any of the known signs of COVID-19 for 48 hours.
- You have not traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
- You have not had close contact with someone in self-quarantine or has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Staff is here to ensure your safe visit to the Museum. Please respect them and our procedures.
KAM's PROCEDURES FOR A SAFE AND COMFORTABLE VISIT:
- Hand sanitizers located for your convenience throughout the Museum.
- Staff with facial coverings.
- Periodic sanitizing of high-touch surfaces during public hours.
- Limitations of number of patrons in the Musuem at one time is monitored.
- Signing throughout the Museum reminding of restrictions and procedures for a safe visit and good health practices