The Boeing: Science, Math and History Learning Center is a great place for the whole family to have fun and learn. It is perfect for visitors of all ages to engage in fun play that also teaches lessons about aviation and aviation heritage.
The center includes:
- Computer stations with flight simulators and educational software
- Stand-alone flight simulator
- Mock control tower with weather station
- Various types of blocks, Legos, and other building toys
- Hands on learning experiences
- Cockpits for learning and play
- Access to the entire museum including outdoor displays
- Special activities by reservation or periodically by schedule
Bring the whole family, stay the day and have great fun while learning. The center is great for home school families, field trips, and can used as an impromptu classroom to meet your educational objectives.
Annual memberships are just $75 per family and are good for an unlimited number of visits during the year.