- Aviation Story with a Song and Dance in the Learning Hanger
- Coloring Craft Activity
- “How Wichita became the Air Capital”
- Restoration Shop Tour (High School Only)
- The Art Deco styling of the museum (Coming Soon)
- “The Four Forces of Flight” Presentation
- “Plotting a Flight”
- Walk-through of our Boeing 727 (weather permitting)
- Whirly Bird craft for Pre-K through 2nd grade
- Glider craft for 3rd to middle school
- Or we can customize a tour specifically for you!
*Both Whirly Birds and Gliders will be “test flown” off of the 3rd-floor mezzanine
The cost for a tour is tailored to the type of tour needed and size.
(Normal admission pricing does not apply for a scheduled tour.)
We offer discounts to Title I schools to help ensure that all children have a fair and equal opportunity to obtain a high-quality education.
Minimum of 10 students required for a guided tour.
To schedule a tour please contact Magan Bearman or call (316) 683-9242