The Boeing: Science, Math and History Learning Center is a great place for the whole family to have fun and learn. It is perfect for visitors of all ages to engage in fun play that also teaches lessons about aviation and aviation heritage.
The center includes:
- Computer stations with flight simulators and educational software
- Continuously running, aviation related educational videos
- An aviation knowledge challenge
- Stand-alone flight simulator
- Mock control tower with weather station
- Various types of blocks, Legos, and other building toys
- Hands on, aviation related learning tools
- Cockpits for learning and play
- Access to the entire museum including outdoor displays
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator for members to stow lunches
- Area for families to share lunchtime together
- Special activities by reservation or periodically by schedule
Family memberships are just $75 per family and are good for unlimited visits for one year.